Why ForeverSafe Makes Sense for Your Business
Data storage is a big job. Save your organization time, money and space, and let Iron Mountain give you the confidence you need to improve data storage. Iron Mountain’s ForeverSafe simplifies storage, service and pricing, so you can optimize reliability, security, accessibility, and cost when choosing how best to protect your data.
ForeverSafe provides offsite tape vaulting services based on how much storage you use, not the number of backup tapes in inventory, so you can:
- Count on flexible plans that can change as your needs evolve
- Rely on transparent pricing so you can easily budget
- Use a trusted vendor to protect your data long-term
Available Storage and Service Tier Options
ForeverSafe’s monthly subscription plans are designed based on the storage and services you need.
- You can move up to a larger plan at any time.
- You can move to a lower plan once a year.
- A minimum 1 year commitment is required per plan.
All packages include unlimited handling and administrative fees, containers and other items quoted separately.
Monthly Storage in Terabytes
|500 TB||$250 a month|
|1250 TB||$550 a month|
|2000 TB||$700 a month|
Monthly Service Tiers
|Monthly Service (up to 2 Trips)||$100 a month|
|Weekly Service (up to 5 Trips)||$200 a month|
|Bi-Weekly Service (up to 10 Trips)||$350 a month|